Get a free moving estimate today !
Orange County Region Long Distance Moving
Our most popular long-distance routes from the OC region :
Orange County to San Francisco
Orange County to Austin, Texas
Orange County to Nashville, TN
Orange County to Tampa, Florida
Orange County to Colorado Springs, CO
Orange County to Idaho
San Francisco Bay Area to Orange County
San Francisco Bay Area to Los Angeles
San Francisco Bay Area to Riverside/San Bernardino
Long-distance moving FAQ’s :
When is the best time to do a move ?
Typically, peak moving season is between May and August. While these months can be the most expensive time of year to move, they are also the most favorable for packing and driving conditions. The least expensive time of year to move is typically in the winter or fall months when the weather can cause real headaches.
How do I pack for a long distance move?
- Make an inventory list. …
- Figure out where everything will go in your new home. …
- Take some time to majorly downsize. …
- Prioritize the items you need to keep with you. …
- Pack boxes with distance in mind. …
- Organize belongings as you pack. …
- Label boxes with your name.
When should I start planning my move?
You should start packing for your move at least 3 weeks prior to your anticipated move date. The actual moving preparation process should start at least 6-8 weeks before your move. The earlier you start the packing process, the easier it will be when your move date approaches.
Why hire Socal Elite Moving & Storage for your next long distance move
- Top Quality, Friendly, & Experienced Professional Movers
- Real savings on your moving estimate
- Free phone or in-home consultations
- Fully Insured and Licensed
- Packing and Unpacking Services
- Short and Long Term Storage
- Disassembly and assembly included
- 15 Years of experience
- Many satisfied customers on Google & Yelp
From Orange County, California to anywhere in the USA we will move you to
Vegas, Phoenix. Austin, Miami, San Francisco, Chicago, Orlando, Florida, Texas – All 48 states we can move you there!
So Cal Elite Movers can handle all of your long distance, out of state, cross country residential or commercial moves. We have trucks heading weekly from San Diego, CA to Seattle, WA and bi-weekly moving trucks to the mid west and east coast. On all long distance moves we provide a free on-site moving quote and work with you every step of the way to help you plan your move ensuring a safe and quick move.
Our operations manager will supervise every job ensuring excellence. So Cal Elite Movers offers a full range of moving and packing materials with affordable rates that make us competitive for any size move.
We provide all long distance moves with the following:
- 17′ or 26′ moving trucks equipped with a ramp or lift gate.
- Semi with a 53′ trailer is available for larger moves.
- Drive Time
- 2 – 8 movers (more if needed)
- Unlimited Shrink Wrap & Moving Blankets to protect all items
- Loading & Unloading
- Item Placement
- Disassemble & Reassemble Beds
- Wardrobe Boxes (3 – 6 free to use!)
- Free Standard Insurance Coverage
- Moving Service Agreement for your protection